Re: [CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism

To: "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:52:29 -0400
Chris,

What power cheating are you alleging? What contest? By who? What power
were they running? How do you know? Can it be proven? How?

We need some good investigative reporting on this subject.

Another subject that needs reporting is who are the dishonorable members
of committees that share private committee emails as is the case reported
with the CAC? Who are these dishonorable people?

73,

Bob W5OV