Re: [CQ-Contest] If you're booked at Dayton Doubletree-Downtown for 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] If you're booked at Dayton Doubletree-Downtown for 2012...
From: N1MM <tfwagner@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:12:30 -0400
If you go for the "stay 2 nights, get the third free" offer, your 3 day
total will be $207.89.

I was unable to book a non-smoking room online, so I called and had the
reservation desk do it.  Start with the internet, because it is an
internet special.

73,
Tom - N1MM
7th day without electricity in Connecticut.