Re: [CQ-Contest] BOGUS QSO RATES!

To: "Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] BOGUS QSO RATES!
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:08:08 -0500
Craig,

While many stations don't send their callsign often enough, I think that
with a little observation, you will find that those on the top of the
listing do, in fact, say their callsign with every qso. Have you ever
heard N5TJ run a pileup without saying his callsign?

To do otherwise is simply poor operating.

Those who argue against signing their call with every qso simply don't
know what they're talking about.

Unless you have specifics about individuals in the list, I think you owe
all of us who are on the list an apology.

73,

Bob W5OV