Re: [CQ-Contest] CHECKLOGS -- another view CQWW-wise

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CHECKLOGS -- another view CQWW-wise
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:50:16 -0800
While we are waiting for that, wouldn't it be great if the logger programs
would generate the LOTW file at the same time they generate the Cabrillo file?
That way we would not have to start up another program to generate the LOTW
file. I believe this was one of the original intents for the LOTW user-side
software, so we now need the logger authors to carry through.

For that matter, it should then be a short step to have the logger program use
mail to submit _both_ files to their respective repositories.

Let's see which one of these happens first…

Jack Brindle, W6FB