Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones for CW

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones for CW
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:30:39 +0200
Wow !
Looks good on paper.

I have now some years old Bose QC2 that I like.
Time has passed, maybe there really is something as good in lower price range.

Looking for newer noise cancelling earphones, I found for example this:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRNC13-Noise-Canceling-Headphones/dp/B004P7O26W/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

I remember N6KI Dennis was searching for earphones that would not pressure ears.
Maybe also others have same wishes.

But, the products made for professional DJs, like the HD280Pro is,
might be a good alternative to active noise cancellnig.

73,
Jukka OH6LI