Re: [CQ-Contest] Two Reasons Why Assisted and Unassisted Should Be Merge

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two Reasons Why Assisted and Unassisted Should Be Merged
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:06:17 +0100
Jim, K6OK wrote great CW Skimmer RBN motto: You can't beat free worldwide
advertising!

However, N5TJ proved that "assisted" helps!  It took us 20 years to accept
DX Cluster.  I hope only 10 years for CW Skimmer.

I admire USA "Can do" attitude!  We were blessed with excellent propagations
in all 3 CQ WW events but the amount of minor complaints here amazes me.
Surge of CW activity can be contributed to CW Skimmer decoding but we mainly
watch error rates.  Single SDR box and VE3NEA software are decoding complete
6 contest bands live and we are not happy.  Go play computer chess and try
to win.

LP MMM S56A