Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones for CW

To: rin JG1VGX <jg1vgx@jarl.com>, cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones for CW
From: "Collins, Graham" <CollinG@navcanada.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:25:48 -0500
Good evening Rin,

Thank you for your comments.

Comments so far have been split equally between the HD280 and the MDR7506. It
would seem that they are equally like by those who use them.

I considered the CM500 but decided that it was not for me. I work mostly CW and
felt the microphone would just be something that got in the way.

I have been a long time fan of Yamaha audio equipment. I still have my now very
old NS-500 and NS-1000 Yamaha speakers in my listening room

Cheers es 73, Graham ve3gtc