Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 16:21:23 -0700
That brings up a good point.  Are all contests intended to test our
skills?  NO!  SS is certainly a test of skills with the exchange but is
that the purpose?  I operate for fun first.

One way to eliminate all the cut numbers and short cuts is for the
receiving station to simply not accept them and send ??? when someone
sends enn etc.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net