Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer spots

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer spots
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 08:09:39 -0500
It used to be that putting skimmer spots on the net was taboo but a few
don't listen. However, there is an answer.

On a DX Spider node set a filter:

reject/spots by w3lpl

This will stop you from seeing spots from the W3LPL skimmer. Add calls
separated by commas. Is there a list of other skimmers somewhere?

Mike McCarthy
dx.w1nr.net spider cluster