Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer spots

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer spots
From: "Paul Ferguson" <Paul@PaulFerguson.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 09:28:05 -0500
When a station derives information from the Reverse Beacon Network and posts a
spot on the traditional cluster, the important information about where the DX
was heard is lost.

I would like to see stations that submit spots not coming from their own
antennas give us an indication of where the DX is being heard. They could place
info in the Comments field of the spot to give the call of the station actually
hearing the DX.

73,
Paul
K5ESW