Re: [CQ-Contest] Is QSL Bureau pertinent in today HAM Radio

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is QSL Bureau pertinent in today HAM Radio
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:57:49 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

The W1 QSL bureau does not accept envelopes or stamps, just money (see
their web site).  This works extremely well.

In addition, I have a good sorter, KV1J.  I receive regular shipments  and
enjoy sorting through the cards.

I am completely happy with the W1 bureau operation.

I still see a declining role for QSL bureaus, but will continue using them,
 in and out.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 3/28/2012 6:37:00 P.M. GMT Standard Time, jc_ki7y@q.com