Re: [CQ-Contest] To cut or not to cut?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] To cut or not to cut?
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:49:46 -0500
I think the question of whether to use cut numbers or not depends on whether
it is going to save time and keep accuracy good. My judgment is that if a
person sends me cut numbers it will increase my error rate and make me ask
for more fills. No brainer, pls don't send me cut numbers, I want us to be
able to count our contact. (Except for 9=N and 0=T because I expect them.)

Bill W5VX