Re: [CQ-Contest] To cut or not to cut?

To: n4zr@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] To cut or not to cut?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:40:12 -0400 (EDT)
Opinion, yes definitely.

Cut numbers other than T, A or N are too confusing in my  opinion.  Some
European stations use cuts, and I sure wish they would  not!  I generally
always have to ask for repeats which is a BIG WASTE OF  TIME!

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL

In a message dated 5/31/2012 8:55:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,