Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:22:21 -0700
So in your opinion the "control operator" wasn't really an operator?
Those pesky FCC regulations would seem to prefer that it be otherwise,
and the ARRL rules also state that an operator must abide by the
limitations of his own license unless a control operator contributes
oversight..  You can't have it both ways.

In any case, your view or mine has little bearing.  The contest sponsor
has clearly made his ruling.

Dave   AB7E