Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: <ar@dseven.org>, <n2tta@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:18:01 -0500
Hi all,
I really appreciate the ARRL having the intestinal fortitude to take a stand.
Yuri: sorry, but I think Sean is right. Either you were a single operator bound
by YOUR licence restrictions or KV4FZ was a co-operator with you, which would
put you into multioperator category.
That you may or may not have got away with this in the past is of no relevance.
Lastly, what we think is of little relevance, as well. The rule also
specifically states decisions of the ARRL are final.
73, kellyve4xt