Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX and LOTW

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX and LOTW
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:52:37 +0200
Thanks to Charles and John for the clarification. Was not aware that there
are additional fees besides ARRL membership. Seems we're living in perfect
world concerning this in Germany and I suppose most of Europe. Everything's
included in our DARC membership fee. Just hand it over to your local DARC
QSL manager at one of the club meeting and be done.

I also ever wondered why ARRL is only handling international cards for US
operators but not US to US. Anyone an explanation? Can be off list, of
course, not to bother anyone here. ;-)

Thanks & 73, Olli - DH8BQA