Re: [CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out thecalls?

To: <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <n8hm@arrl.net>, <stewart@gm4aff.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out thecalls?
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:41:07 -0600
If they don't ID, then they don't need my Q.... works for me... I don't have to
waste time on them...AND since I already wasted time on them... I make a note,
and when they find me later... I insure that they don't get a Q then either. I
don't have to put up with egocentric, non-players that don't hold any regard
for the longevity of the hobby. I'd much rather place without stretching the
rules or the rudeness of poor operating techniques. And if that means I don't
place.. FINE.. I didn't place because I didn't stretch the rules,or play with
poor operating techniques. I know... how I operate. AND, everyone knows and
remembers the poor ops too!!! Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy