Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: Juan Hidalgo EA8CAC <ea8cac@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:51:43 +0100
Hi !!

.....Not only with 2 stations running at same time without interlock......

It is very interesting  to ckeck RBN files on the web
http://www.reversebeacon.net/raw_data/#201207 (sunday 15/07/2012)  to see
how one M/S station worked with 3 signals at same time on 2 different
bands.

*4.2. Multi Operator, Single Transmitter, Mixed Mode only*

*          4.2.1. Must remain on a band and mode for at least 10 minutes
before changing bands or modes.*

*          4.2.2. Only one transmitted signal is allowed at any given time.*

*          4.2.2.1. You are not allowed a second radio that works only
multipliers.*

*          4.2.3. All operators must observe the amateur radio regulations
of their country at all times.*
*           4.2.4. Violation of the band change rules will reclassify the
entry as a check-log.*

73s