Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

To: w1ve@yccc.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?
From: PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:20:07 -0300
Hi Gerry,

I´ve been using getscores for long now, and we at Rio DX Group encourage
people to do so.

I think it adds extra fun to contesting, both from a competitor´s point of
view and from outside as well.

I just noticed that many "old school?" operators  dont like it, and thats
why I posted those questions.

73,

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com