Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

To: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>, Kim Östman <kim.ostman@tut.fi>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 03:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Igor, this is great! I'd love to learn more about these features.

For the upcoming CQWW SSB, how do I get the CQWW look and feel of the contest?
I am not talking about clicking check boxes and getting different rows of data,
but truly looking at a site that has the same color scheme, layout, etc. as the
CQWW site. Or, how do I see a YCCC, PVRC, etc. specific site?

On the logger side, how do I display my current ranking in the N1MM score info
window? Again, I am not talking about getting the data by visiting the site,
but being able to see it right there, in my logger, without going to the site.

I must admit it has been a couple of months since my last visit to cqcontest.ru
so I will check it out again over the weekend.

As far as participation goes, it needs to be promoted at the grass-root level,
club level, and contest organizers level as the means of adding more fun and
excitement to contesting.

Rudy N2WQ