Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

To: w1ve@yccc.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?
From: PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 08:58:55 -0300
Hi Gerry,

You raised an interesting topic:

> I've not been doing much "ra-ra" for getscores on this reflector because
> the management did not like it.

I have always wondered why getscores seems to be so impopular among
contesters, specially in the US.

- is it difficult to post scores?
- is hiding the operation progress part of the strategy?
- ...

73,

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com