Re: [CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 08:01:34 -0500 (EST)
Not bitchin'...stating a fact.

Although we have a club with over 300 members, only 200 or so can   submit
scores for the club total due to the current rules.  No problem  with
competing against larger sized clubs, but we would like all members of the
club
to be able to contribute.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 2/2/2013 5:20:41 A.M. Coordinated Universal Time,