Re: [CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries

To: "Mike Kasrich" <aj9c@indy.rr.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries
From: "Jim Jordan" <k4qpl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 09:27:23 -0500
I like it!! NNN grid squares which approximately equal the present area of the circle and all must be contiguous. I think that would really up the ante in club competition, increase the fun quotient, and create a lot more activity. Even South Dakota might like it as they could maybe link their two populated towns :-) Allow changes in configuration only once in say every 3 years.

I think this should be given serious consideration.

Jim, K4QPL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Kasrich" <aj9c@indy.rr.com>