Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:24:10 -0700
Nothing is stopping anyone from doing this now. Who cares if you are not sending in a log. The big clubs have been doing this legally for a long time. They just bring over an new transceiver and away they go.

This idea does not really bring anyone new into the mix. It is the same people with new calls.

How many calls can one use, 2, 3, 4, 5? Does this number continue to grow as there are less and less participants?

Mike W0MU