Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op/Get Scores Assisted

To: ku7y@qsl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op/Get Scores Assisted
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:59:00 -0500 (EST)
Does that mean no WWV reports from the internet?

K4XS

In a message dated 2/25/2013 2:02:38 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
ku7y.cw@gmail.com writes:

Seems to  me that maybe what's needed is a rule that prohibits a SO
Unassisted from  having any internet connection.

After all, if you are in a contest as  SO Unassisted, what the heck do you
need the internet for?

OK, back  in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M