Re: [CQ-Contest] Moral of the story...really?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Moral of the story...really?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:34:33 -0600 (CST)
I don't want to come across as being harsh or indifferent, but with all due
respect...
Am I supposed to feel sorry for those who got their scores dinged this way?
They should consider it a learning experience:
Copy & log the report that what WAS sent. Not the report that the
pre-programmed software indicates SHOULD have been sent.
It's that simple.
73