Re: [CQ-Contest] SEA DX perspective

To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SEA DX perspective
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 01:20:16 +0700
I see Bill's point about all the "targeted" contests like ARRL, NAQP, and
WAE, and I watch those from the sidelines mostly.  However, my point is
that contests that allow working anyone one can hear are the most fun
for more geographically challenged operators.  During THESE contests, there
is almost always someone on that I can hear and work most times of
day/night.

So my point was not be applied to ANY contest, Bill, but targets those
"work anyone" really engaging and fun contests for folks all over the world
and not in just one geographical area.

And, I was explaining why Americans in the ARRL contests may not get much
participation from other locations due to the boredom of waiting for NA to
open up.

So, you are wrong, Bill, but only this time.  73, Charly

Charly, HS0ZCW