Re: [CQ-Contest] SEA DX perspective

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SEA DX perspective
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:41:14 -0700
On 03/08/2013 06:09 PM, XV4Y (Yan) wrote:

The problem is that I am on the back of the antennas of most stations. NA
stations want to work SA or EU,

Not all NA stations, just those stations in the eastern USA. For those of us in the western USA, we are very interested in working Asian stations. Typically, EU makes up 35% of my QSO's, and Asia 45%. This is my formula for many top-10 USA placings in very competitive categories. From 2130Z-04Z, I am beaming in your direction on 10, 15 and 20 meters. From 0730Z-1400Z, I am beaming your direction on 40 meters.

73,
Steve, N2IC (/5)