Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

To: w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:10:31 -0500
Scott,

Good question.

The simple answer is that it allows anyone to see what is in the log, and
that there is no funny business on part of the contest sponsor in
manipulating the results to the benefit of any entrant.

"Transparency" of the log adjudication process.

Nothing is hidden from public inspection.

Since there is no personal or private information in a contest log, there
should be no objection despite some recently heard from opponents.

W5OV