Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey
From: "Jerry Muller" <k0tv@k0tv.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:37:43 -0400
Before there was GPS, the top America's Cup boats had multiple on board MicroVAX computers with radio links to big VAXen (the official plural of VAX) on shore and SERIOUS inertial nav systems. Most of them had loads of serious sensors measuring almost everything. They really put our skimmers to shame :-)

Jerry - K0TV

-----Original Message----- From: Randy Thompson K5ZD