Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 20:26:48 -0500
I created graphs from the CW and SSB tables to help visualize the numbers. You can download or view the PDF from here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h1opm1ye9qo6lxy/fQ8E5yQlDQ What surprised me was the CW logs show a longer 'persistence' in the operating chair. Although there are more SSB logs turned in, they 'give up' sooner.

What would be interesting is a graph of the number of QSOs logged on a per-minute timeline. If the "master" log were available for analysis, all kinds of interesting views could be created in chart form.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN