[CQ-Contest] A 24-hour category? was: Re: How many hours do SOAB entrant

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A 24-hour category? was: Re: How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:55:16 -0400
What would be the effect on activity of a 24-hour category, I wonder. A survey a few years ago on CQ-Contest suggested that more people would put in more hours than would put in less, so the net effect would be favorable.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.