Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contest operation

To: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>,cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contest operation
From: "M. WIJK" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:13:39 +0200

Op 04/15/13, Jukka Klemola  <jpklemola@gmail.com> schreef:

> I checked and added arctic grade lubrication to a rotator.
> DC wirings only.
> I strongly claim that was a ham radio activity.
>
> I had to shovel the snow away to access that motor and gear.
>
> As I see my activity, it was about ham radio.

I'm sure the next X-box/Wii- HAM Radio game version-upgrade will have a
"virtual remote servicing option" , including your arctic grade lube :)

Seriously,
If you enter the game of contesting, please do the effort and leave out the
questionable shortcut.
Or, choose a lesser more viable contest goal/other category, when operating
from home.
You can have just as much fun.
If you neeeed the #10 entry, be prepared to walk the miles.

73 Mark, PA5MW