Re: [CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:12:48 -0500
I agree totally, This is where I used to go into the old novice bands and run the contest if i was out jut for fun. Hey I get on the air, and make a bunch of contacts, maybe just ATT for the whole weekend or just GW, either way it was a lot of fun,

I know the old novice bands are no more, but has some sort of gentelemens agreement appeared that equals them?

Joe WBNSBD