Re: [CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:51:49 -0600
One more thing.. if the exchange is sent at .. say 45wpm.. and you miss it...
will it hurt you more.. or me.. to miss the Q? And could it be.. just
possible..
that later.. when you need that Q.. the answer is not as forthcoming...?
Are we not stewards of the hobby? Are we not inclined to entice new folks?
Are we so narrow that we can not.. for any reason, adapt to, and do the best
with
the environment that we operate in?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy