Re: [CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 17:07:30 -0400 (EDT)
I usually split the difference.  If I am CQing at 34 WPM and someone  comes
back to me at about 20-25 WPM, I usually slow down to around 28 to 30 for
that Q and QRQ back to 34 WPM on my QRZ.  Almost always, that works  fine.

I have my Page Up and Page Down keys in N1MM to bump the speed up or down
in 2 WPM increments with each depression.  A quick 3 depresses of Page Down
gets me from 34 to 28 quickly.

73,

AL, K0AD

In a message dated 6/1/2013 1:06:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,