Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, "'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules
From: "Martin Durham" <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 21:42:43 -0400
Section VIII

14. A competitor who wishes to be judged for a top score in their category
must agree to being visited
at any time during the contest by an observer appointed by the CQ WW DX
Contest Committee.
Failure to respond to the Committee request or to allow a Committee
appointed observer full access to the
operating location during the contest period may result in the competitor
being removed from award eligibility for 3 years.

SO...will there now be a 'sign up' sheet on the CQWW site to sign 'advanced
notice' of your operating intentions? This would be a requirement in order
to be able to schedule a visit to the competitors site.

And, is this for Single OP only or Mulit-OP as well?

73,
W1MD