Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules

To: Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules
From: Juan Hidalgo EA8CAC <ea8cac@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:01:55 +0100
Hi !!

Totally agree with K7QQ. For the last WPX, I have no plan to operate I was busy
with work and sick. On Friday morning I finally decided to participate SOAB HP
assisted, I get ready the station in Friday evening.  Just 3 hours to slept 3
and start the contest.

My claimed score it is on top5 at 3830. If I can't  notify my participation few
days before.....  no chance to win ???

Or if I decide to changes category at last minute for any problem or
inconvenience or propagation.....no chance to win ???

Best regards.

Enviado desde mi iPhone