Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, "'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules
From: "Martin Durham" <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 14:50:18 -0400
Thanks Randy,

The original question still stands however...how do stations that are
planning to be 'competitive' notify the CQ committee? Who do they notify?
What is the cutoff date for notification?

There still seems to be a lot of ambiguity around the rule. There should be
more detail on how operators are supposed to sign up to notify the CQWW
committee.

73,

Marty
W1MD