Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules

To: "Juan Hidalgo EA8CAC" <ea8cac@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview Draft of 2013 CQ WW Contest Rules
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:35:08 -0500
Tap the brakes, guys!

There is nothing about signing up or registering before the contest in the
rule! All commentary about this is complete conjecture!!

The issue is being willing to allow inspection - should someone official
show up at your door during the contest!

The likelihood is pretty minimal as I'm sure you can imagine.

The rule has been in place for at least the last 4 years.

Chill out!

de W5OV