Re: [CQ-Contest] FD Class

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FD Class
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:50:34 -0500
Isn't there a charging thing too like if they are charged via a non petroleum based method IE solar or like alcohol?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 6/19/2013 9:56 PM, David Pruett wrote:
Tom,

I is my understanding that: 1) the batteries cannot be charged while in use (which you have covered) and 2) the charging source must be independent of commercial mains. If #2 isn't true, then what is the point of having a special category for using batteries?

73, Dave/K8CC