Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:57:29 -0600
Everyone is nit-picking IDing every 3 QSOs or what happens if they squeeze a 4th or 5th QSO in without ID. I see this rule aimed at the clown that runs a frequency for 15 minutes without IDing. THAT is unsportsmanlike in my book. Where better to state where the gray line is being drawn than in the actual rules?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN