Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:21:44 -0500
Because 3 QSOs in a very high rate environment is no less ideal than 3 QSOs in a crap rate environment where the operator is struggling with each and every QSO. Of course, even if you heard the callsign every three QSOs, there is no guarantee that you're going to break that pileup after hearing the callsign.

3 QSOs in 30 seconds doing S&P is pretty high rate - usually going to happen only at the start of a contest or when a band first opens.

73 Rich NN3W