Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: Marc Domen <on7ss.oo9o@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: N2GC <N2GC@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 20:15:02 -0500
On Jan 30, 2014, at 10:14 AM, Marc Domen <on7ss.oo9o@gmail.com> wrote:

> And why not put in the rules to id after every contact.  Would it bring the
> number of QSO's down.
>
> It probably will, but then the odds would be even for all.

Id after every contact does level the playing field for everyone in the
competition. IMHO I think this would be a good rule.

The argument that less QSO's would result is not necessarily true.  Looking at
Valery R5GA's record rates website.

http://rate.r5ga.com/

There are a few well known single ops in the top ten that I'd after every
contact. In fact a few had the best rate some years in certain contests.

73 Mike N2GC