Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:53:25 -0700
and I do... go away.. especially in SS... or any SECTion oriented contest. No
id.. No Q.. that simple..The FCC says id at the end of Each communication...
Explain to me, how it is, that an exchange of information, and a nod of
acceptance, isn't a full communication? How is it that we can call a Q.. a Q..
but not a Q again? IF you have to rely on shorting everyone else by keeping
your call secret...behind the defense of "it takes too long"... I would surmise
that possibly another approach should be used.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy