Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:28:03 -0800
Toivo Hallikivi wrote:

If this is really true then, IMO, this is just about the dumbest rule ever!

Every decent operator can figure out what is the right strategy for maximizing
the

rate & score in a certain situation. Sometimes it’s ID-ing after every QSO, sometimes

after 3 QSO’s, occasionally perhaps after 4 or 5 QOS’s.

I don't think this thread is about the guy who ID's after 3 or even 4 Q's. It is about the guy who goes for 5 or more minutes without ID'ong.

It funny to me some of the op's who win it all ID after every Q.  73
Tom W7WHY