Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:58:54 -0600
This is reasonable to me. As a really little pistol most of the time, I'm
not going to get through on the first call if the guy has that big of a
pileup. If I'm going to spend a few minutes calling him to get a QSO, I may
as well wait for him to ID and then start calling if he's not a dupe.

73, Zack W9SZ