Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:12:03 -0700
OR.. as a little pistol, and knowing full well that my point to him is as
valuable as it willbe.. I may elect to let him find me, later, when he climbs
down off his high horse and actually starts working people instead of working
calls. And when it gets to cq dupe.. maybe he can find me.. and maybe not.. in
either case,the Qs I make, not waiting for him are worth a whole lot more than
the time spent waiting.And some of the others feel that they can always.. not
matter what.. find all the mults they need,that maybe true.. but I won't be
able to find all the Qs that I can make sitting around waiting for someoneto
take all that precious time to id...

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

> This is reasonable to me. As a really little pistol most of the time, I'm
> not going to get through on the first call if the guy has that big of a
> pileup. If I'm going to spend a few minutes calling him to get a QSO, I may
> as well wait for him to ID and then start calling if he's not a dupe.
info/cq-contest