Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 07:56:28 -0600
My SO2R layout is essentially the same as Bill's. In addition to having the monitor down low, I would also recommend a separate set of computer-distance eyeglasses if you currently use bifocals. With bifocals, you are constantly having to tip your head upward. If you know your prescription, you can get a set of computer-distance glasses for under $10 from www.zennioptical.com .

73,
Steve, N2IC