Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Size of Dual Monitors
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:56:37 -0700

On 3/17/2014 9:56 AM, Steve London wrote:
My SO2R layout is essentially the same as Bill's. In addition to
having the monitor down low, I would also recommend a separate set of
computer-distance eyeglasses if you currently use bifocals. With
bifocals, you are constantly having to tip your head upward. If you
know your prescription, you can get a set of computer-distance glasses
for under $10 from www.zennioptical.com .

73,
Steve, N2IC

When went back to school again, my eye doctor talked me into getting tri-focals. Didn't think I'd like 'em but the lower part is set for reading and the middle is set for the computer screen. After getting used to them I'd never go back to bi-focals. 73
Tom W7WHY